Warehouse Supervisor at Chris Ejik Pharmaceutical and Health Care Products Limited
Chris Ejik Group of Companies, incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi-dimensional company with interest in Power Generation &Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, Electronics, and Agro Allied Products. Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operates in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and is on the move to cover more grounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure effective and efficient handling of company inventory while ensuring compliance to Good Warehousing Practice, GMP, QMS and other relevant regulatory guidelines.
- Supervise the activities and daily tasks of workers in the warehouse
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt, issuance, storage and dispatch of goods
- Ensure that all products, items, or materials received are sorted, labeled, and stored in an orderly fashion according to company policies and Good warehousing practice
- Ensure the efficient utilization of space, equipment and vehicle making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Checkinventory regularly in order to ensure that all items are accounted for, no stock out and no expirat on of goods
- Prepareregular reports of the products and activities in the warehouse on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and communicate with management.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the warehouse as well as the availability of necessary warehouse equipment
- Conduct regular inspections on warehouse conditions, as well as that of vehicles, tools, and equipment
- Supervise and ensure that all security, safety and emergency policies and procedures are followed in the warehouse.
- Ensure proper (timely and accurate) record keeping regarding incoming and outgoing goods using the company approved documentation procedures e.g the Tally ERP, Stock cards etc
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Assist in planning future capacity requirements
- Ensure the timely delivery of materials for production use and finished goods to the depots.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business administration or Management in a related field.
- At least 4 – 5 years of experience in the logistics, warehouse or inventory field.
- Proven warehouse experience
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Knowledgeable in Good Storage Practice, and Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.