Senior Deposit Mobilization Officer at Rosabon Financial Services Limited – 3 Openings
Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
Rosabon Financial Services Limited are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Deposit Mobilization Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos & Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior Deposit Mobilization Executive/Officer plays a major role in continuously improving deposit mobilization and strategically creating relationships for fixed deposit customers and ensures proper and adequate inflow of liabilities in the company to ultimately increase and maintain the credit balance of the company for efficient operation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Meet, maintain and exceed set targets
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis.
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationship with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer-related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Visit, engage prospects and maintain liability generated
- Propose services, up-selling and cross-selling whenever possible
- Recruit, train and build sales team across the country
- Increase number of Treasury services taken up by Clients
- Ensure the effective, high-quality management of Clients
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis, reviewing product rates and requirements
- Prepare and send periodic report to management
- On-board and manage subordinates to maintain a consistently high number of prospects, and with a high conversion rate
- Minimum Education level – First Degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution. Post-graduate qualification(s) and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in sales and business development. Experience in a financial institution is an added advantage
- Demonstrated track record of meeting / exceeding targets as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
N5,000,000 – N9,000,000 Annually.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.