Arksego Nigeria Limited is a pioneering security risk management company established in 1980 with the sole purpose of providing cutting-edge security services and providing solutions to complex security problems in high-risk areas. In addition to our manned guards, we also provide integrated security services and products for a wide range of sectors across Nigeria.
With over 38 years of experience, we have built a core competence in security consulting, security assessment, risk management, electronic and cyber security, journey management and security training. By combining innovation with first class guarding services, we are able to provide our clients with fully integrated and customizable solutions. Our extensive list of clients cuts across a wide range of sectors, particularly in the environments where people, assets and reputation are at risk.
Arksego operates throughout Nigeria with our headquarters in Lagos and regional offices in Ibadan, Abuja, Kano, Sokoto, Maiduguri and Jos, Borno, Katsina, Niger, Minna, Gombe, Ilorin, Kogi, Port Harcourt, Jos, Warri, Bonny and Enugu. Our long service relationships with most of our clients is a further testament to our reputation in the industry as a reliable, efficient and competent security service provider who will never shift or compromise on our core values and standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Guard
Location: Lagos Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers for parking purposes only
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains the environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of FSLC / SSCE / GCE / NECO / OND / NCE / HND / Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit your CV at:
Plot 174, Oworonshoki Expressway,
Gbagada Phase 1,