Real Estate Marketers at Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL)
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our Clients.
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Marketer
Locations: Iyana – Ipaja, Abule -Egba, Alimosho Lagos
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Guide clients on the kind of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Estate Management or any related field.
- Related work experience in real estate marketer.
- Good customer database.
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal, for executive level discussion and influence, comfort and confidence interfacing with and presenting to staff and executives.
- Demonstrable grasp of the Real Estate Development and Property Management
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed
- Result-oriented and Smart.
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
Salary & Other Benefits
- N40,000 Monthly and 5% commission on every sales made.
- HMO, Mobile device plus Airtime and data.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates should live in Ipaja, Abule- Egba and environs.