Python Web (Django) Developer at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
eHealth4everyone are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Python Web (Django) Developer
Location: Garki 2, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Python Web Developer with experience using Django (most preferred) and Flask frameworks, while working with little or no supervision.
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and test ability issues.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
We require a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related subject.
Experience and Skills:
- Candidates should have a minimum of one year experience.
- Django (preferred), Pyramid or Flask frameworks.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Ability to work effectively while remote (with little to no supervision), great attention to detail & highly organized.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Applications are to be made (alongside a detailed CV which includes links to current project, github and communities of membership). Select your position of interest via the dropdown menu and submit your application
A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.