Project Manager at Willers Solutions Limited Posted
Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Willers Solutions Limited are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- We are looking for a passionate Project Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
- Project Management responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned projects.
- Project managers will liaise between customers and sales teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track all scheduling operations and billings for each month utilizing principles of project management and provide feedback on resources and allocations.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly results.
- Responsible for overall results for the projects you manage.
- Building a team atmosphere and executing a staff development plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering
- HSE Certification would be plus
- Experience in Telecom Infrastructure Domain will be preferred
- 3 – 7 years relevant experience.
- Proven Project Management or other relevant experience.
- Project Management certifications a plus.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including the executive and C-levels.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Relationship Building.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.