PR / Communications Manager (Remote) at a Heath Tech Startup Firm – Workarena Posted
Workarena – Our client, a Heath Tech Startup, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: PR / Communications Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Leads the development and implementation of the company’s internal and external communication strategies, including media/public relations, marketing, general communications, in line with the company’s vision, strategy and mission.
- Develops the company’s communication strategy to align its products and services to its targeted customer segments.
- Plan and implement direct communication campaigns including targeting, personalization of messages, data analysis, customer profiling and segmentation.
- Provides oversight on internal and external communications campaigns, projects, and deliverables, including executing communications strategy, writing/editing content, overseeing design and print production, acquiring stakeholder approvals as needed (executive, financial, human resources, outside funders, etc.), and distribution.
- Creates or leads the creation, management of external marketing communications strategies, and deliverables, including and not limited to the annual report, e-newsletters, press releases, email blasts, website content, social media content, brochures, pamphlets, and various communication channels etc.
- Maintains key communication channels and improves them in line with external trends and business needs
- Liaises with and answers enquiries from media, individuals, and other organizations, often via telephone and email
- Organizes events including press conferences, press tours, media outreaches, social media campaigns etc.
- Conducts market research, identifies, sources, and manages speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Manage the tactical implementation of digital marketing initiatives, branding & awareness, and administration of metric analysis.
- Manages the company’s website and updates the information as required.
- Builds and expands community relations through CSR and other means of commu
- The role is mostly remote.
Knowledge, Qualifications and Prior Experience
- This role could be an ideal fit for you if you have the following qualifications, knowledge, and prior experience. Meeting at least three of these below descriptions will be vital to success in carrying out the responsibilities associated with this position.
- 3+ years prior experience in a communications role or any other role that delivers the above descriptions or similar job functions.
- Degree qualification in Media, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or Journalism or any related fields.
- Knowledge of how to use communication and marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility, profile, and reputation of an organization.
- Knowledge of social media, how to tell stories in a professional environment, delivering what the company delivers and what the customers need
- Experience working in a small to medium sized organization or a big interest in working in a tech start up with big dreams and great things to deliver.
- Willingness to contribute to a team bringing both strategic and creative ideas that can make a difference in the work we are committing to.
N200,000 – N300,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Job Title as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org