Occupational Health Nurse at Aiderr Project Services
Aiderr Project Services – We help businesses boost their productivity through integrated support services. We have strategically located offices around the world which ensure we provide tailored services and respond to customers needs on a timely basis.
Our customers look to us for the operations and maintenance services that help their businesses run smoothly. To ensure successful customer and supplier relationships, we focus on the following key areas: Commitment. We have built quality processes based on ISO 9001:2015 and are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
Years of Experience:
- 4-7 years of experience in Emergency Nursing.
- Occupational Health Certificate/experience on industrial site.
- Valid BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) certification required.
- Possession of valid ACLS or AHLS is an advantage.
- Registered staff nurse (SRN) certificate.
- First Aid and Train the Trainer First Aid.
- Drug administration
- Accident reporting and investigations skills
- Inspections and audits skills
- Ability to consult and counsel
- Computer knowledge
- Presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.