Novateur are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for ensuring you market our company products as a member of the Marketing Team.
- Part of the primary responsibilities of the Marketing Executive position is to develop and maintain outstanding customer service, uphold our Mission and Core Values, generate sales on all products.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Research on new online marketing opportunities. Creating and managing online marketing campaigns via numerous social media and digitalplatforms.
- Create, edit,upload image and video content for the organization’s websites and online platforms.
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns, contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications by writing and dispatch email marketing campaigns.
- Create written content for email, text, blog marketing.
- Reporting on trends and KPIs such as followership, bounce rates, conversion rates, etc.
- Monitoring and managing the design of website banners and assist with web visuals.
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- Act as a brand guardian in terms of tone, look and feel of online communications.
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
- Managing the content diary for social media content.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt. Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Monitoring returns on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Responsible for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Responsible for creatingviral content.
- Organizing and overseeing products photoshoots.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of social media accounts, company websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies whilst assist with paid media advertising – including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities that are gotten from social media accounts.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- All other responsibilities as assigned and as your supervisors see fit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or related field would be a plus
- Related work experience
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Extensive Knowledge of products and services
- Abuja based ONLY!!!
- Must be IT savvy with the ability to carry out Data Analyses on existing and new information.
- Must have good working knowledge of social media trends, existing and emerging social media platforms, and influencers
- Time Management, Organisation and Prioritization
- Analytic and Commercial Judgement
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills (Good verbal, written, and content creation)
- Must be creative with a basic working knowledge of Colour Theory and a good eye for design.
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- The ability to work independently and flexibly.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: COVID 19 guidelines still apply; use of facemask.