Junior Business Development Manager at CJC Markets Partner, AG-Trade Services Limited – Anambra and Delta
CJC Markets Partner, AG-Trade Services Limited believes in being true to oneself and others, being trustworthy and straightforward in all our professional dealings and setting high standards Markets is a leading and fastest-growing global financial institution which offers clients the opportunity to trade the financial markets via contracts for difference (CFDs). we offer a wide spectrum of services to our clients. Our goal is constantly exploring and discovering new heights in trading technology to provide the most superior and unequalled trading experience for our clients.
CJC Markets Partner are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Business Development Manager
Locations: Anambra and Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and grow new and existing business partners in a brokerage firm (IBs, Affiliates, Fund managers).
- Discover and develop new business opportunities.
- Hold business seminars, trainings and hangouts with partners, Investors and clients.
- Develop new marketing techniques, platforms and client retention strategies.
- Educating clients on new products and helping them to maximize the opportunities we offered.
- Financial market analyst, Business development strategist, Customer relation expert and Forex business guru.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
N960,000 – N1,200,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.