Graduate Business Analyst Intern at Blucolar Africa Solutions
Blucolar Africa is a Software development company that strives to make a difference with ethics and creativity while providing the best services and digital solutions within West Africa and beyond.
Blucolar Africa are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- Blucolar Africa is seeking a young motivated business analyst intern who is ready to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, real-world environment.
- The intern will assist in writing reports, conducting research, analyzing data, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- This will be a valuable experience for any graduate pursuing a career in business administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform research tasks with a view to gathering data pertaining to industry, company and customer trends
- Assist in leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Assist in handling a range of project planning and coordination.
- Assist in developing a rapport with existing and new customers with a view to increasing sales and supporting the company’s marketing strategies
- Provide support in preparing business plans and strategies
- Assist in writing technical reports and manuals for the benefit of end-users
- Write and publish progress reports, identify project milestones and recommend needed modifications
- Develop detailed reports on market research initiatives and provide ideas on how this research fits into current projects
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of an HND / BSc in any discipline
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- High sense of commitment
- Must be smart and always ready to take on new challenges and learn new things
- Sound critical and conceptual thinking
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office suites.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.