Field Logistics Officer at Aiderr Project Services Posted
Our customers look to us for the operations and maintenance services that help their businesses run smoothly. To ensure successful customer and supplier relationships, we focus on the following key areas: Commitment. We have built quality processes based on ISO 9001:2015 and are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes.
Aiderr Project Services are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Logistics Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social or Management sciences required.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years logistics experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Membership of relevant professional associations (CIPS or CISCM) is preferred.
- Experience as a helicopter landing officer
- Ability to exploit opportunities to gain the best value in logistics management.
- Proven experience in managing vendor relationships.
- Experience working in offshore locations.
- Communication skill
- Organisation skill
- Negotiation skill
- Quality Control
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Material handling
- Strong communication skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.