Delta State University (DELSU) Diploma Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Regular Diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
DELSU Diploma Available Courses & Requirements
Applicants must possess a minimum of four (4) credits at not more than two sittings in the GCE O/L, NECO SSC or WASC, NABTEB or its equivalent. Candidates are also expected to fulfil the specific Departmental Requirements for their various courses of choice.
How To Apply For DELSU Diploma Admission Form
Candidates are required to visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to generate a virtual pin of N20,000.00 (twenty thousand Naira) only payable at any of Ecobank, Unity Bank, Zenith Bank or UBA banks.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
i) Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/
ii) Click online registration
iii) Click Start
(iv) Click Diploma Programme
(v) Click Start
(vi) Submit the form and generate pin
(vii) Print out the pin generated
(viii). Visit the specified bank for payment.
(viii) Candidates should with the payment pin (valid for six (6) hours only) access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2021/2022 Diploma Form online at https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ with their recent coloured passport-sized photograph (JPEG format & 20kb in size).
(ix). Candidates are advised to use virtual pin immediately after payment, as the pin will be invalid after six (6) hours of generation.
(x) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(xi). Candidates are required to come to the examination venue with the following:
- a copy of the Print-out of completed on-line confirmation of application;
- two recent passport-sized colour photographs with full names of candidates & signature on the reversed side of photographs;
- four-figure table (where applicable), biro, HB pencil and eraser.
- Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they chose for the Diploma Programme.
- GSM phones are not allowed.
- Parents, guardians and well-wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the examination.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidates impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
- All Candidates with four (4) Credits are advised to make up the relevant five (5) Credits at the end of the programme to enable them to qualify for the degree programme.
Online application starts: Tuesday 31st August, 2021 and closes: Midnight on Friday, December 31, 2021.