Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) Weekend ND & HND Programmes (SPAT) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
The management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara, (DESPO) invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its weekend National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
DESPO Weekend/SPAT Courses
- Banking and Finance(ND/HND)
- Business Administration and Management(ND/HND)
- Computer science(ND/HND)
- Computer Engineering Technology(ND/HND)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering(ND/HND)
- Mechanical Engineering(ND/HND)
- Science Laboratory Technology(ND only)
- Mass Communication(ND only)
- Physics Electronics(HND only)
- Biochemistry(HND only)
- Chemistry(HND only)
- Chemistry/Biochemistry(HND only)
DESPO Weekend Programme Admission Requirements
- National Diploma Programmes: Five (5) O’Level Subjects in relevant courses including mathematics and English language at credit level in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and in not more than two sittings
- Higher National Diploma: Basic Requirements for ND Admission plus ND from NBTE accredited Polytechnics. Candidates with a pass in ND should have at least 2years Post Qualification experience.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) Weekend Programmes Admission Form
Fill the online Application form with the required information and submit
Print two copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
SCREENING: Applicants for the ND and HND Programmes shall be screened on a date that will be announced later.
COMPLETED FORMS/CLOSING DATE
All completed forms should reach the Admission Office with the following documents enclosed;
- Receipt for the for
- O’level credential
- Certificate of the local government of origi
- Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age
Candidates are advised to come for the screening exercise with their ANTI-COVID19 masks as those not wearing the face mask will not be allowed into the Polytechnic camp
All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitisers which have been provided at every entrance to the screening hall. There will also be a temperature in every hall entrance.