Chief Operating Officer at IWORLD Outsourcing Limited
IWORLD is a financial advisory company based in Lagos, Nigeria. Iworld arranges, structures Equity and/or Debt Financing for capital intensive Projects in Nigeria and the West African Region with a particular focus on infrastructural projects. With links to various funding sources, our focus is on MDA’s and private companies in a variety of sectors, including.
IWORLD are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Relationship: Directly reports to the MD/CEO
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- To efficiently manage the treasury function of the organization
- Generate new businesses and maintain strong client relationships.
- Carry out operations in accordance with internal and CBN regulations
- Source funds required for the company’s operations
- Oversee Cash flow forecasts for weekly and monthly cash inflows and outflows
- Manage loan portfolio schedule and analysis of all loan facilities
- Manage relationship with HNI, Corporate, Source Funds at lower prices and risk
- Daily and Monthly reconciliation of investments and facility accounts
- Protect company’s margins through control and reduction of finances costs
- Prepare weekly/monthly/annual cash flow forecasts and monitors variances
- Provides financial planning, budgeting and reporting activities, while also develop, implement and support financial modelling and analysis for budgeting and forecasting.
- Provides timely and accurate financial projection updates, identifying risks & opportunities along with recommendations.
- Ensures treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines,
- governance policies and internal control.
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures
- Understands market sentiments, take advantage of market trends and predict future market behavior
- Develops and implements asset and liabilities, liquidity and maturity risk.
- Measures, Monitors and controls interest rate risk (IRR)
- Monitors the firm cash and liquidity position and ensures that the treasury risk limits and statutory reserve requirements are adhered to on daily basis.
- Monitors interest rates and ensure rates are consistent with the firm policies
- First Degree or its equivalent in related disciplines from a reputable tertiary institution
- Membership of a relevant professional association e.g. ICAN, CIS, CIBN, ACCA, etc
- A Masters and/or Doctorate degree in the social science will be an advantage
- Should possess at least 10 years relevant experience of which at least five (5) must have been at a senior and strategic management level.
- Between 5/10 Year’s experience of successful commercial management.
- Highly developed and finely tuned experience of setting strategic direction.
- Experienced in producing and developing strategic business plans
- IFRS knowledge
- Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Act, 2011
- CBN Monetary Guidelines
- Pension Reforms Act 2014
- Global best practices in Treasury Management
- Knowledge in Back-Office Support for corporate Treasury
- Extensive experience in liquidity Management and accounts payable settlement
- Conversant with up-to-date treasury products, policies and accounting rules
The position offers very attractive and competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) are to be sent as a word document or PDF using their FIRST and LAST NAMES as the file name to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the role as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates whose applications do not follow the above format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.