Chief Operating Officer at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) Nigeria
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The Chief Operating Officer will have responsibilities for coordinating the activities of both companies in the areas of strategy development and implementation, development of new products & services leading from the front in business development, budgeting and providing the leadership that will to ensure effective performance management and profitability of the companies.
- The appointee will be a self-managed professional preferably an engineer of high integrity with senior-level business development experience across the target industries of both companies.
- He/she will report to the Chairman as well as manage the business managers responsible for coordinating the activities of both companies.
- Will be responsible for Front End Marketing and meeting set targets
Qualifications / Requirements
- The appointee should be an Electrical / Electronic, Automation / Instrumentation, Power or Mechanical Engineer with upward of 15 years experience in Engineering Consulting / Power environment
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with high-level contact, strong leadership and performance management skills.
- Must have strong business development skills.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV in strict confidence, providing details of current remuneration to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.