Business Development Executives (Liability) at Sovereign Finance Limited
Sovereign Finance Limited is a newly licensed Financial Services Company, providing consumer, business and personal loans, local and international trade financing, debt factoring service and other first-rate financial services to clients.
Sovereign Finance Limited are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Liability)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build good working relationships
- understand the needs of business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Present the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Professional Experience: 5-10 years experience in Financial Industry.
- N250,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.